Wednesday 13 May 2015

Spring in your step

I took a random sheet of bright green floral patterned paper with a scalloped edge (no idea of the maker I'm afraid) and matted it onto a gutted piece of Green CS. I added a strip of bright yellow flocked paper behind the photos and at the top of the page and added stickers from an old sheet I had been 'saving'. ..lol. (Does anyone else save their old sticker sheets too?) I then matted the photos with black CS and added more stickers beside them. I inked all the edges of the papers with charcoal ink and smudged the charcoal on the scalloped border that I overlaid on the yellow strip. The stickers include the pink in the colour swatch too.
Elaine xx

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I save stickers, embellishments, paper just for that "perfect" page--- which never seems to come along. I try my best to talk myself into using those things when the mood strikes, and never look back ;-)

    ReplyDelete