Monday 25 May 2015

Be beside the sea

Hi everyone are you enjoying this colour combination, living by the sea it has to be one of my favourites. For this card I have started with 3 different strips of sea blue paper and have punched them with different sized circle punches along the edge to create a wave effect., I have then layered them onto my card. The sand card has been torn to give a rustic effect, then glued over the sea blues. The beach hut is by Hobbycraft and is paper pieced in blues and stone before attaching to the card with 3d foam. I have also added a further base of sand to give it a grounding! The sentiment is by Hobby art craft By the sea and the seagulls are by Kanban crafts Sail away. Finally I added the wee button, the crab before matting and layering on a dark stone colour and adding to the card. I hope you like my trip to the sea? That's all from me today, happy crafting, Erika. x

No comments:

Post a Comment