Friday 8 May 2015

Adding dimension to a floral bag


                                              

 I love my Cath Kidston floral doctor foster bag and wanting to add a little 3D dimension to it. This little flower badge is made from rowan cotton glacé (Orange) and rowan hand knit cotton (all other colours). I added some beads to the leaf to match the leaf stitching on the bag. I backed the flower with felt to give it structure and added a pin so I could also wear it as a broach or pin it to my summer straw hat.
I think it would work well as a key ring or bag dangle too. And a little something for Christmas

 stockings. Is it too early to talk about Christmas??
Caz xx

1 comment:

  1. Never too early to speak of Christmas :-) How creative and I love that you can use it in many ways!

    ReplyDelete