Friday 29 May 2015

Make a wish


For this card I decided to get a little inky for a change. I started with a 5" piece of card and embossed the dandelion from Marion Emberson "Make a wish" with Silver dollar powder by PI. I then inked around the image with Distress ink Evergreen bough, then Peacock feathers. The edges have then been distressed and inked with Distress ink Frayed Burlap. I then sprayed with water and allowed to dry creating a pebble-dashed image. The sentiment was inked using Frayed burlap again and is from the same stamp set by Marion. I then created a mask so I could add Distress ink Frayed burlap over the dandelion and no where else. Finally I matte and layered on corresponding card, distressing each layer except the white, then I added a string bow. I hope you are enjoying this weeks colour combinations, happy crafting, Erika.

No comments:

Post a Comment