Thursday 21 May 2015

A splash of pink


Hi, it's Erika here again and this week we are in the pink. To start my card a added a chevron stencil over a piece of white card and added Distress ink picked raspberry, the idea being to create shades of pink. Then I added a Tim Holtz stencil Splatters over the top adding modeling paste, to create depth. Once this had dried I then added Versa ink Pixie dust and finally pink glitter, only on the splat. The house is from Papertrey ink Love lies here, as is the sentiment. Love lies here is a stamp set with matching dies. I stamped the top of the house using Distress ink Worn lipstick and the bottom with Pixie dust, then die cut it out. I then layered it on some dark pink card to create another layer and added a bit of bling. I then layered matte and layered on to coordinating pink Bazzill paper before adding to the card. That's all from me today, I hope you enjoy this weeks pink theme. x

1 comment: