Wednesday 8 April 2015

Speed scrapping

 
 
'I think every scrapbooker is guilty of thinking they need something new but sometimes it's fun to take a colour challenge like the one here on The Great Scheme of Things and go and rummage through what you've got. After 10 minutes flicking through paper packs and pads I'd gathered myself 6 sheets of patterned paper and 3 sheets of card stock. Then the key is not to overthink it - just start chopping and cutting cutting and chopping. Start to assemble the pages. I've added a few stamped butterflies on some of the pieces, the odd stamped sentiment on others. I even managed a piece of great ribbon that has been lurking on my desk for quite some time. Have fun, add your photos, titles and a bit of journalling and you are done.
 




 Go on then grab your supplies - what are you waiting for?
  Catch ya later Virginia


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic process! I will be doing this when I get some printer ink...stack of new photos just arrived via FB of new niece lol :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make it look so easy, Virginia! Very inspiring :-)

    ReplyDelete