Thursday 26 March 2015

Take 5






I took 3 sheets of cardstock including a vibrant red and a dark steely grey, together with 6 sheets of patterned paper, the joy of a colour challenge is mixing manufacturers - so don't be afraid to rummage! I then tore, cut, and ripped the pages. My current style is to create the base papers first, so I had 5 layouts already pulled together before I selected the photos for each page, then the titles for each page. I used a mix of washi tape and punched items to create the layouts the 'Love the Here and Now' and 'Shaun the Sheep' layouts didn't have the splash of red until the final moments and although not every layout includes every colour within the range, most of them do and the red really does make a difference.
So what are you waiting for go create - you know you want to! Catch ya later Virginia

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! So much accomplished, and each and every one of them look fantastic!!
    I think I'd better get on the ball :-)

    ReplyDelete