Friday 10 July 2015

Thinking of you

Good morning, back again with another shades of green card this time CAS (clean and simple style). I am loving this less is more approach to card making just now, with lots of white card, creating a clean and refreshing feel. To create this card I have made a C6 card with a top fold. I have then used Stamping up set Gorgeous grunge and Distress inks Crushed olive and Peeled paint together with SU inks Old olive and Garden green to create the splashes. I have then inked with black archival the diagonal lines from the same stamp set and the sentiment by Hero Arts Great flourishes messages. Finally adding five clear pearls to finish. I hope you have fun with this colour combination. Thank you for joining us again today and happy crafting, regards Erika.

No comments:

Post a Comment