Thursday 16 July 2015

Friendship card

Hello again, this weeks colour combo is brown, green, orange and neutrals. This is not normally a combination I would work with but I love a challenge. To start with I made a C6 card with a side fold. I have to fully admit this was an idea recently shared by the lovely ladies over at Papertrey ink. http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/ The idea being to die cut an image and then colour it with your preferred medium. I have used Papertrey ink cover plate In the Woods with my copic markers. Direct to the card I have stamped the image about friendship from Indigoblu Enjoy life. I have then added distress ink Spiced marmalade, Rusty hinge and Vintage photo around the sentiment starting with the lightest and working out. I have then added the frame with 3d foam to the card and finally places half a dozen orange embellishments to finish. I hope you enjoy this colour combination this week, happy crafting, regards Erika.

No comments:

Post a Comment