Monday 15 June 2015

It's your day!


My goal in mind was to make a birthday card with a summer feel. Since it has been very rainy where I live, the color scheme was perfect to brighten things up. For the orange and green patterned papers I used Colorbok collection "Beach House." To create the hedgehog image and "it's your day" image I used cuts from the Cricut cartridge Birthday Bash. I cut the hedgehog at 2 1/2 inches and sentiment at 3 inches. I also did some small amount of embossing and cut a border for some extra flair. I thought that you could always add Happy Birthday lettering along the top left side going vertical. I just didn't quite have the right stamp for that. I hope that this card makes your day a little brighter, and thanks for taking a look at my creation! Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment